Comprehensive Commercial Litigation Services
At Ronald T. Ogomori Attorney at Law, A Law Corporation, our commercial litigation practice area covers a broad range of business disputes, including torts, real estate litigation, and contractual disputes. We cover commercial and residential lease disputes, collections matters, breach of fiduciary duties actions, breach of purchase and sales contracts, unfair competition and antitrust claims, and enforceability of noncompete/nonsolicitation agreements.
Proactive Real Estate Representation
We handle a wide variety of matters involving all aspects of real estate law and claims arising out of real estate transactions. Our legal services include:
- Preparing and negotiating commercial and residential leases and subleases
- Resolving land use, zoning, and subdivision issues
- Resolving commercial lease problems and summary possession actions
- Prosecuting and defending against claims involving rescission, misrepresentation, and damages for undisclosed defects
- Handling residential and commercial foreclosures on behalf of lenders
We offer business-oriented and practical advice while protecting against and minimizing the risk of claims and litigation.
Representing Clients in Landlord-Tenant Disputes
Lease disputes and requests for summary possession to evict tenants are common occurrences in Hawaii.
Our legal team represents both landlords and tenants in lease/contractual disputes and requests for summary judgment involving commercial properties. We also represent landlords in residential evictions.